View Single Post
Old 02-7-2020, 11:41 AM   #564
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
Issue being most I had was actually about Raeko (which is why she'd be my obvious night kill), it was kind of my main frustration yesterday about why people were so willing to just let the day progress without actually doing much of anything.

If you go back to read my questioning of people in the last half of the day, I actually think it's pretty clear I try to completely resolved Raeko as just town in my mind by asking the people she in my mind wasn't clear from being partnered with.

I haven't put it down exactly why, but I have this thing in the back of my head that tells me I should have Charu and AA anti-aligned, I need to read up on that, because if that's the case, I definitely need to hard revisit Shadow and you.

If you mean more in general how I had them, I've been mentioning Raeko's interactions with FFA, I focused mainly on that one yesterday because I didn't want to guarantee Raeko's death by bringing all of them up.

Day one Raeko talked to/with AA in a manner that takes a very special wolf from my experiences. They were essentially going "I thought we were best buddies and a team" in a manner that felt genuine and non-forced. Very few wolf teammates can have that sort of interaction in-thread without it coming off as "wrong" or "cringe"

Her interactions around AA about her view on his vote on Dusk, also seemed like genuine frustration/annoyance which is why I removed that option.

Day2 was rather lackluster because it didn't feel there was any doubt about the outcome essentially from the get go, so no one really needed to go for each others throats, and it turned out a rather boring and nonfrontational.
Yeah but raeko is a dead flipped villager idgaf about your reads on them anymore

What are your anti alignments and current living players