View Single Post
Old 03-6-2021, 08:26 PM   #16
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: March 2021: 31 days game review challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
I'm guessing she learnt PSI (hence why she's cheap when up against normal characters).
Also, Parace L'Sia being the only character to be able to move before a section starts reminds me of Kazuya being the only character in 'Tekken 2' to sidestep.
Well other characters have broken shit, like uh Angelia, who was the boss of the second game. Parace is just legendarily broken lol.

I think all characters can move before a fight however, if memory serves right at least.

The video doesn't show her most bs move sadly, which she can execute at any time, is unavoidable/unblockable, is instant, and basically takes half your half bar or more. If you are unlucky, she will use it twice at the beginning of the fight, and you won't even have a chance to move before you're dead in mere seconds.

The reasoning behind this is that in the arcade, if you are to die against her, and insert coins while game over'd, you can fight her again, and she starts with less healths. Therefore after blowing like a hundred bucks on her, she goes down with a love tap.

That being said, there's no such mechanics in the love max!!!!!! edition, and she's just horrible to defeat. It took me several thousand retries to get her lol.

Also I actually never knew that about Tekken 2. All I do in that game is to spam Paul's burning fist to troll my friends.

Last edited by Hateandhatred; 03-6-2021 at 08:27 PM..
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote