View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 09:30 PM   #1806
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I'll be around for the rest of the phase, but i'm just doing dishes and what not

If I die, please just kill dbp. His vote on me is literally just "i think you are a wolf from a d0 post on page 2" with no context, no evolution, and no backup. I've been hounding him for two days because his reads don't lign up, his votes appear weak to me, and I think he is just skimming by.

also not killing him because it's his b-day is pretty lol tier if people actually think that lol
honestly birthday doesn't even fucking matter

it's not like I've been clear about what my specific read on you is but you are deliberately misinterpreting what I HAVE said to misrepresent me.

your d0 post on page 2 made me lock you as town. now that this is invalidated, you enter the regular lynch pool again.

charu/hnh/raeko/svaz are town. sunfan is probably town. there's really not a lot of wiggle room here.

in particular, you've made a lot of reactionary posts that don't add anything but are performative. yesterday you said something like "i typed up like 5 posts and none of them sounded right" a few minutes before EoD instead of trying to actually contribute something of value. it's quite literally a feint maneuver on your part. artificially extend yourself to feign emotional investment without making a philosophical commitment.

this makes perfect sense given that sanzath/gs was t/t since you were never in a position to actually make a hard decision. just see which way the pendulum swung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic