View Single Post
Old 04-7-2017, 06:11 AM   #1
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Anime Keyboard Smash Pack (submissions open)

Okay guys and gals I have two questions for you

1. Do you enjoy anime?
2. Do you play StepMania?

If you answered yes to either of them then let's get started. I've noticed there are a few anime songs in packs that I play so I figured: why not start this project?

There are a few rules
1. Submissions MUST have the name of the anime in the subtitle (OP/ED/BGM etc.) This will save me time for requesting gfx
2. Dump files will be immediately rejected save for one... And only ONE song. The opening for the first season of Pokémon. The first person to claim it will have dibs. I will reject any other submissions for it
3. There shall be NO J-core remixes or anything of the sort. I don't want to be judging 500 files by DJ Sharpnel. Trust me I've watched A LOT of anime and you'll find something that's steppable
4. Fun will take precedence over difficulty. I want this pack to be enjoyed by everyone of all skill levels.

For this pack I'm going to be judging in two phases: Listen & Watch and Play test

Listen & Watch- kinda self-explanatory but I'll be listening to the song and looking at your submission from start to finish at ear bleed level

If it passes that portion then it moves to Phase two:

Play Test: Obviously I play the damn thing to see if it's fun or not

If your file makes it through both phases it's in. Simple as that. The reason I'm doing this is because I have to do both phases individually during the work week, I can play test at work and listen & watch off work, so that way each phase gets a fair review.

Send your submissions to animekbsp@hotmail.com

Let's get started on this!

SUBMISSIONS:
Alderamin on the Sky (PorkyPink) [Passed Phase 1/2- Awaiting changes I mentioned before accepting]
Modern Strange Cowboy (PorkyPink)
Cross the Line (PorkyPink)
DREAM SCRAMBLE (PorkyPink)

Pending
Alderamin on the Sky

Accepted

Rejected
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you

Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 05-17-2017 at 12:31 AM.. Reason: New Submissions
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote