Old 11-3-2018, 07:30 PM   #7
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Default Re: Ideas for allergies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
I like ur idea but I'm also lactose intolerant so milk kills me lol, spicy food tho mmm good idea I just gotta find a spicy breakfast

@drizz do u still get Them? My doctors have told me they're like, an annual thing you need to get.. Did they help?

I have a few prescription allergy meds but there's no prescriptions for dust :/ also all the prescriptions are drowsy so I'd rather not be tired all day, despite my user title xd thnx for the tips tho fellas
no i only got them when i was little on a regular basis i think and they worked for a long time; my mom said i might be getting a little of it back because i was sneezing and coughing and i had a runny nose in the spring (we checked and it wasn't a cold i don't think) but it's really minor symptoms either way so i don't want to get more allergy shots unless the symptoms are serious because i want my body's immune system to get stronger

also when i went to israel last year in the late spring, my eyes were stinging a lot so i needed to buy eye drops, but that almost never happens so maybe it's because i was in a completely different place, or because there was a lot of wind (now that i think about it that's probably it), or because i was over 3,000 feet/about 900 meters above sea level; i was in golan heights in israel when it happened and the sign said we were about 3,000 feet/900 meters above sea level

by the way the eye drops REALLY helped :) they were like miracle drops and they completely made the pain go away with just a few drops

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 11-3-2018 at 07:36 PM..
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote