View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 03:52 PM   #1
female
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default List of people NOT TO PLAY in Multiplayer

i dont really care about this crap anymore so you can unsticky this or w/e

Yeah, I'm really tired of nothing being able to be done about the whole boogiebear incident, especially after yesterday being owned by her again, and nothing being done yet. So might as well make this thread.

I'm going to go ahead and post a list of players I know to be boogiebear, just so noone goes and plays them. Seems to me she likes playing only the higherups so she can laugh when she destroys their MP level unfairly.

Here's the usernames I know that she currently uses:

SuperShinySunShine
BloodyFlower
Suzuka-
BubbleGummm
UrLittleKitty
Figgybear
Figgy20000
boogiebear (And boogie followed by any assortment of letters or numbers is also more than likely the same person)
noobie_boy (Or something along those lines)
SuperBackLashWave (Something like that, I dunno.)
FFRandDDRMasta
RunnyMorning
MilkT
HyperBubbleBall
ChristmasSanta
noeatnosleep

I am not aware of anyone else cheating in MP currently, or hacking to get high scores ...
But if you can link to a hacked score from MP stats with proof, post it here and I'll go ahead and add it.

Also since nothing seems to be able to be done about this, this should probably go ahead and get stickied so at least those that read it can save themselves the frustration.

EDIT: I'll go ahead and list feeders (This would be people that do nothing but feed themselves from other, multiple accounts, to get high MP levels) also. I was playing with Korny in MP earlier and we noticed a lvl 25 that sprung out of nowhere, as I had checked the top 50 not even 20 minutes prior, and he was nowhere on the list. Kinda BSy also, I'll go ahead and list accounts here. Give me the heads up if you find any also, it's appreciated by everyone that reads this I'm sure.
(Yes I know I'm guilty of doing this when I was newbish, but it was only a whole 4 rounds, and it was solely because boogiebear hacked me and I was mad ... That and it's obvious I'm good enough to be top 10 ^_^)

Easier ways to pick out these offenders, is to just look at suspicious users scores. If you see them playing someone repeatedly, and the screennames are similar, or one of them have repeatedly negative scores all the time ... It's more than likely that they are feeding themselves. Submit a name and I'll take a closer look if you like.

DanTheMaster
masterdanoo
MasterDan
Haulinass69

I am at least hoping for their MP level to be reset, and for them to be blacklisted. I know that much is doable, and I'm sure would be greatly
appreciated by all FFR players.

Novacaine is an obnoxious asshole about everything. I wouldn't suggest playing him either unless you're prepared for hours of bitching about what a ****** you are for winning, or what a newb you are for losing, or anything else he decides to run his mouth about..

Last edited by female; 02-24-2006 at 08:22 AM..