View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 08:05 PM   #13
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Why isn't everybody like me?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic_counter View Post
Edit : The most important part is to know the structure of your proof. Where are you going to go to achieve what you want to demonstrate. After that you just need to try to explain it using key word like "therefore" and such. It doesn't need to be all complicated. Using simple words is almost always the best solution. I don't think it would be a problem for you iironiic xD It is very similar to math. Though it can be a bit more tricky sometimes because there is a lot of "noise" with word which is something we do not have in math.

Even though it would be highly interesting you did well. You can basically do notting with a degree in philosophy. Except teaching xD.
Haha ok, I have taken many proof-based math classes and I am liking that a lot more than the applied math classes. I think part of the reason why is because I like to prove my arguments, regardless of using words or numbers. A degree or at least a minor in philosophy would definitely be very interesting to consider with a math degree. :3 Thanks for the advice :]
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote