View Single Post
Old 08-5-2012, 05:53 PM   #115
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default Re: I opened up a storeu! Come into my storeu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohaider View Post
This thread would be filled with horrible threats and hate, terrorism and homicide, etc; if OP wasn't hot af.
Thanku~ :$

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr_f4n View Post
Hey Sarah, do you sell Koishi's? :3
i dunno what thsoe are

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere View Post
1) OP tries to have fun.
2) Some people have fun.
3) Some people take it way too seriously.
4) OP gets discouraged and deletes original posts.
5) RIP Storeu

Good job FFR! Let's not encourage any fun ever, then complain that "This place isn't as active as before". Hmm gee imagine that.
1 through 5 was pretty much the reason why i closed it down, but it wasnt cause anyone in this thread said anything mean to me. Im really glad it lasted longer than i thought! I dont care about what others think, i mean its just an ffr thread, but i just thought it was kind of immature of me. Im really glad you all enjoyed it though, even if it was just reading the posts. I had fun!!!

And maybe this threadu could win threadu of the year! if i stil kept the old text (oops)... or maybe ill make a new one soon
oooohh ~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere View Post
Anyone who had trouble reading/understanding any of this thread has comprehension issues.
yeah, anyone who said they couldnt understand this or the rules i set, i basically thought you were a complete dumb ass the whole time. lol i just pulled a middie on you.

THANKS FOR PLAYING STOREU WITH ME!!!! <33333
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote