Old 12-8-2021, 10:59 AM   #1
FlynnMac
Boom.
Local FFR Person
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default FlynnMac's Anonymous Tournament

lol fat tournament
FlynnMac's Anonymous Tournament

Good luck! You have until January 19th @Midnight Server Time to submit your scores!

First actual solo run tournament for me �� so yay!

What's the gimmick of this tournament? Anonymity.

More on that juicy stuff below.

Rules
Before I get into the special requirements for this tournament, I'll go over what the standard stuff is:
- Rounds are 3 Days Long
- 8 Rounds Total
- Cumulative Raw Scoring
- Late Scores will not be counted, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Divisions will depend on the amount of signups, and so will placements. Your placement will not be final until round 1 start.

Now for the gimmick stuff:

The general focus of this tournament is anonymity, which means all scores submitted will be anonymous. In order for this to work, extra guidelines will have to be in place, such as:
- All scores must be submitted privately, whether it is through FFR Private Messages (DM FlynnMac on FFR) or Discord DMs (Klarion#6286).
- Scores will only be accepted if played on an anonymous/guest account, so screenshots must look like this (except perhaps a full run):

- Keep in mind you may practice online, since I can't really control that, but you can only submit via playing on a guest account
- Your scores may not be posted publicly until after the round ends, when scores are dropped, if you post it earlier, then your score will be invalidated and you will have to resubmit.
- During the round, your scores will be able to viewed in terms of your placement in the round. The actual raw scores will be dropped in the spreadsheet when the round ends.

Signups
In order to join this tournament, you must have at least 250 games played with at least 100 unique scores on your profile.
Also if you haven't filled out your seasonal top 50, I highly recommend doing that!
Signups are now open and you have until December 31st, 2021 at 11:59pm Server Time to signup, I can allow late entries into the end of the first round, however. First round starts at January 1st, 2022 at 12:00am Server Time.
To sign up, just DM me, or put "in" in the thread.

Spreadsheet
The spreadsheet can be viewed here.

Prizes
Prizes will be out hopefully by round 1, depends on donations and participation. I will provide some of my own credits, however as fit for the player pool.

Donations
Donations are open for the tournament, feel free to donate!

alloyus - 500,000 Credits
Mipha - 139,521 Credits
Zlyice - 100,000 Credits
badman7772 - 40,888 Credits
katanaeyegaming - 21,005 Credits
Pizza 69 - 2 Credits
Eryyy - Taco Bell Gift Card (what)

If I missed anything, PLEASE ask about it, it may help somebody else out! This is my first solo tournament again so I'm hoping it runs the best I am able to <3

Last edited by FFR Events; 03-9-2022 at 04:35 PM..
FlynnMac is offline   Reply With Quote