Old 05-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #539
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Ahaha My Island score is better than yours >:3 Step it up.

Also I'll probably go for Hold Your Colours as my first Pendulum 15. I'm really good at nasty patterns and HyC has the least stream out of any pendulum 15's.

Also... great news~ I just started overnights this week so I can literally play ITG every single day now. Expect 16's before june.
Oh good, pass to luv me I *** for u will you? I know you can do it, I keep getting really close and I suck at footspeed.

Also I didn't realize you thought I was so much better than you I would beat you on everything typically dragon lmao. But fine, it's on, I'll have you beat by the end of the week :P

I didn't know Hyc had the least stream btw, still that song is a murderer, if you pass it I'll be pretty amazed, it's one of the few pendulum 15's I haven't passed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Chrysalis View Post
Other than that, nothing too much to note on the harder side of things... I tried Moonearth for the first time today (no, not the 17 kill yaself) and things went OK I guess...

DID I SAY OK? HOW ABOUT OH MY GOD 1ST 15 PASS ON A FUCKING SIGHTREAD

Moonearth (Sharpnelstreamz)

Probably like 50 pad misses in here, and couldn't give 2 shits right now...

Obviously 15s aren't exactly the "upper echelon" they were several years ago, but holy fuck this has been a dream goal of mine since I started trying to improve myself over 3 years ago, with nothing more than a beat up DDR upgrade... and as cliche/gay as this might sound, I have AJ to thank for all of it... he's the person that started me on the path to self-improvement, was always there giving me encouragement, giving me the confidence that yes, I will eventually pass those 12s, and afterwards assuring me that 13s aren't that much harder than 12s and I can do it, or that I was wrong that 14s were not even a remote possibility of passing... and THIS song is so special for me since I've always wanted to pass it, even when the hardest chart was the 14 in Cosmic Apocalypse. Well, now I've gotten both of my goals done, and no more regrets. Who's to say what I can reach now? I can't call myself a "15 player" right now, but we're getting there. One arrow at a time.

tl;dr This is for you AJ... you never let me give up <3

/bromance
What.....the......crap

How could moonearth be your first 15.

Just....

how?

Why is this not in it's own thread dark jesus christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote