View Single Post
Old 05-8-2020, 12:52 AM   #3698
Duskfall
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
On re-read,

Tonally, everything Dusk says seems fake there's a million and one times he wrote something that every fibre of my being screams "liar" over. Whether it's clear overreactions or contrived posts or even just the general tone, I don't like it. Dusk also soft!defended jessie all the way up until her flip. The reasons ranged from "she didn't post so I can't read her" to "wolves are pushing her as an easy mislynch" to "I can't remember anything she said" and so on. BUT, in spite of all that, the big ole shitfest with DBP is unlikely for a wolfteam in mylo, especially with strong powerwolves on said team. That alone makes me believe my read is a mischaracterization, a culture clash, or just a personality difference, but the read is hard to let it go nonetheless.

Bolth is like the total opposite. He pushed Jessie from early on. She was always one of his top targets, and that never really went away. He did soft defend DBP throughout the thunderdome. Tonally, though, he has many moments that scream town, even if they are occasionally mixed with posts that raise eyebrows.
I don't really think it's fair to say I soft defended Jessie I was pushing the player I had cross voted, dbp, I was tunneling a much more townread player that others were afraid to lynch that flipped red