SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Not that it matters because both files for it are painfully boring, but which one you get?
Einstein-Rosen Bridge, I was screwin around on it and got a good run, then actually got it for real afterward. The jumpjack part near the end was nowhere near as bad as I remembered it being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
OMG fking poptart is in this game doing poptart things I completly forgot.
What's good my dude, had a parent teacher conference and caught up on like 7 pages of stuff so I'mma unpoptart myself and actually participate like I said I would.

I feel my best move since I've never really evaluated stuff all too much in the past, is give first impressions of all the players I can see from reading back through, cuz as a lot of people have said, there's no real point in making serious d0 reads, and I wanna try something so I'll do a character evaluation of some sort.

MML and Xel are being as aggressive and pushing as they've always been to my knowledge, so that's good to see.

Charu's being Charu, they've been completely different in every single game I've played to my knowledge so I think they play to not show their meta, or whatever the term is and I'm down with that. Other than that Charu's whole shtick has, in all honesty, been super entertaining because I completely forgot you could roleplay while playing this; makes me wanna try to do that once I get more established with the game.

I THINK "Raeko" is Mellon and I know nothing about them. I can't really gather much about them from their posts, as far as I know.

Everyone seems to be ragging on Riot because of the reads list he made in the beginning, which tbh the whole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Welp I'm ending this for now. If I have not called your name, don't worry! I will bring you into the list soooooooon. Seriously tho this is D1 and I don't have time to go over all you peeps. New COD came out and I need to get busy. Have a nice night!
thing makes it not really make a lot of sense to me why you jump on it as much as y'all have. But that's just me.

flashflash has been pushing on some stuff too which is cool. I don't really know much or remember much about them from prior games but I think I've played with them before.

Kappa has been pretty vocal, hopefully likes Spaceballs now (Let the schwartz be with you), and dislikes Charu's shtick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Hi, I exist. Unfortunately, am swamped with IRL stuff at the moment but will do my best to catch up and be here for EOD.
Genuinely had no idea psycho existed in the game, not even gonna lie.

And I think that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote: