View Single Post
Old 12-5-2018, 06:08 PM   #473
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Page 20 Thread Responses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I hope the songs get easier
The songs are only going to be become progressively more and more difficult as the tournament progresses. That is why D0 exists, it's for low-D1 players who are having difficulty with the D1 files.
Quote:
I'm sorry but this song actually sucks
the arrows don't make any sense with the music

I've been playing piano since I was five and my WPM is like 120 or something
I just played the file myself again. The jumps occur on the cymbal crashes. The rhythms in the file make sense with what's happening in the music. If you feel that's not the case, you might consider trying to change your global offset in the options panel of the game. Some other suggestions I would offer would be to tinker with your scroll speed (the default tends to be too low), your play style (many players play one-handed when they style, but a two handed approach called "spread" is optimal), noteskins, etc. Also, if you're playing in-browser, that tends to be prone to lag and I would recommend playing on a standalone.

If it's mostly an issue of getting the game to work nicely for you, feel free to PM me and we can discuss this more over discord or something.
Quote:
AAAA I did it but I'm still in 5th place so like what's the point
The point is to have fun, not everyone is going to win every tournament. Especially if you're relatively new to playing the game. Feel free to submit scores for D0 (those that are submitting scores for D0 are more likely to be closer to your skill level).
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
The point is to have fun. its a non elimination tourny so you get to play every round no matter what.....
this^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik View Post
Missflag the first try, blackflag the second, then after a bit of a mental block I got it.
-snip-
nice AAA
Quote:
it's 100% that cruddy song, I just cleared greensleeves on my first try and that song is 2 points higher
As I mentioned earlier, the difficulty rating of a file has nothing to do with the difficulty of passing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmoeleon View Post
First off, just want to say that I'm glad everyone's been enjoying the tourney banners, was pretty fun to make them.

Secondly, I suck at this game and at AAA'ing and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Thanks.
I'm going to keep bugging you until either the round is over or until you have a AAA : P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
Nice job! I'm still struggling with the song
I managed to get 1-0-0-1 on the song twice so far but can't improve on that quite yet.
I see you got the AAA now though!

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing