Old 10-15-2014, 12:08 AM   #56
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 2 Songs

Thoughts, etc.

warm sea:
(The file is by Silvuh, not me.) Very relaxing song, gives me some great memories of Hawaii.

Tomorrow Untrodden:
The file flowed really well, and that matched the guitar nicely. Good for novices who want to get some stream practice.

Rat Twist:
The file has a certain pattern (something like 12[34]12[34] and the like) that I see becomes revisited in the D5 file. What a twist!

Flame Repellent:
Really fun and interesting file, good song choice for stepping. PrawnSkunk, you're becoming a lot better at stepping!

A Yodeler in Texas:
Goofy song made by a Swiss immigrant in Texas or vice versa, idk. Fun and "tidy" song that has nicely hittable patterns, though the last 32nd roll -will- troll some players for sure.

Capoeira Sundance:
A very memorable file - the wrong reasons for some, the right reasons for others. I particularly enjoyed it, but it's much tougher in SM than on FFR. I see you've made some small fixes which also really helped improve the playability. (Also, did anyone notice that the 32nd trills in the trill section lasted for 9 arrows before slowing down? Basically, keep in mind that there would be five 16th jacks before the trill slows down. Something to think about when trying to PA this chart.)

Shippuujinrai:
My own file, and one of IIDX 21 SPADA's boss songs for the Leggendaria event. KUMOKIRI is actually OSTER project, and this would be her first boss song. The chart on FFR is currently an older version. There are some changes that will be applied after this round is over. Don't worry - your scores won't be compromised. If you AAAed the file, you'll still have the AAA after the changes. Nevertheless, please play this file again after this round ends. I hope you enjoy it.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote