View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 09:02 PM   #371
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

that was honestly not that long of a read

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Lar's vote was stinky and I've been too aligned with him the past few games we played together. at some point we are bound to be opposed to each other

Lar
I like this post up until the second sentence. it's not a bad vote for Lar, it's consistent with her reads, so this isn't a terrible sentence in the crime of being wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I was expecting more flak for an arp vote.

I don't really like either of the wagons but I don't want Charu to die d0 so

mml
very non-committal in regards to voting MML
as for the Arp comment, I don't really feel like Arp was being townread at that point in time (more in the "doesn't really have any reads" category), so I'm not sure what Freezin meant in the beginning there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Fair enough
Charu's asked Freezin why they voted Arp, and when Freezin responded it was to stir the pot, this was Charu's response. it is not spicy
as for Charu's vote, I feel biased towards liking Charu considering I joined them on the vote

trying to decide how to feel about ffa voting lar then backing off to vote me
by definition I don't like the vote on me, but that doesn't mean ffa is a wolf. ffa still needs to explain their read on me in some detail
but backing off of lar to vote a wagon that probably wasn't launching is a choice not to commit
why charu? and why charu + me?
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote