View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 04:24 PM   #6
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Default Re: What has rhythm gaming become?

I do understand that illegal activity may happen. I'm focusing on pros and cons, because nothing is ever fully beneficial. Of course people could speak of illegal activities, it's possible, but here's my practical view.

You could put one language for now and see how it fairs. Have one or two temp mods who speak it watch the threads carefully. Mind you, the odds of the whole community speaking a certain language and talking about illegal activities are ridiculously small. An entire community, and not one has the mind to tell an admin that illegal activity is going on? Whatever happened to the PM system? I'm dissatisfied because it wasn't given a chance and assumed it would be bad. Even when lots of members agree they would want it, they are listening to themselves rather than the members. Maybe it could turn out bad (which I honestly highly doubt) but you won't know until it happens, right?

FFR won't go from cool site to drug deals in one week if another language was added. It's being taken too seriously to the point that people aren't allowed to speak other languages.
ddrxero64 is offline   Reply With Quote