View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 08:25 PM   #91
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Social Media Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I'll sort of admit it...? you can say a lot of things about me but I stand by my convictions dude lol. I believe free speech is a right that people deserve to exercise in public, but that private places/websites should have control over their private property. If someone is doing something you don't like in your own house you don't really need a reason to kick them out, youtube doesn't need a reason either since they own the platform.
The bolded part is why I worded it how I did. I didn't want to fully say you're aligned there, because you just said yourself you aren't. But you lean in that direction as far as I understand.

I was really trying to not put words in your mouth, I hope that comes across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Gazelle. View Post
you do realize that youtube is not public property of the united states of america? you click agree to their terms of service when you click sign up and you are subject to their rules on their platform
Youtube's CEO tries to proclaim the platform is for free speech. You can argue with me about specifics, they are trying to have it both ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theropfather View Post
Did you know that you're retarded? Just checking.
I'm not. I've got a mental issue, but it isn't like that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 View Post
ChudNya
hahahahaha

no

Last edited by XelNya; 08-31-2020 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: not sure mental disorder is the right phrase