View Single Post
Old 05-7-2018, 06:47 AM   #79
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: PATHOS - A puzzle game like Psychopath

Sadly I think devs abandoned the game. Understandable since it didn't sell, but it's so fun

Wiggle room was notoriously difficult for me, I still don't know how I solved it. I was 2 off forever and then just randomly solved it. My only hint is that the real solution is very nearly indistinguishable from 2 off solutions so just keep banging out combinations.

Spurn...this one was very interesting. My hint here would be that this level is extremely deceptive and don't get caught up in optimizations of your current route. There are actually several very unintuitive ways to solve this level; look for them and the solution will follow.

Virions was one of the most annoying levels in the game for me. I spent forever on it and am still stuck like 4 off so if you solve this one give ME a hint

Amazing optimizations on magic bullet and bone fish. I still haven't solved bone fish @ 104. Maybe I'll see if I can engineer based on picture lol.

If you want to help eachother see some of the final puzzles, I am in need of a solution to lockness monster despite beating the entirety of world 13 LOL. I would like to see/try some of the final puzzles but don't have the drive necessary to go back and beat some of the shit like maelstrom and virions.

PM me or just add me @ OReach on steam if you want to discuss/ask specific questions.

Last edited by Reach; 05-7-2018 at 07:06 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote