View Single Post
Old 01-9-2018, 06:40 AM   #63
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: PATHOS - A puzzle game like Psychopath

Wow, nice find. I definitely didn't think there were two more moves to squeeze out of that one. That's going to make it a real annoyance to beat now that's for sure.

And it definitely doesn't get better. I'm completely done with world 13 now but I still need to finish two more levels in world 10/12 to unlock world 14 and man I've hit such a wall on some of these levels.

All the levels I have left are 'orange block' or 'red circle' levels (save lockmess), which ostensibly I'm terrible at (Or they're underrated in difficulty). I'm 2-4 off on every level I have left other than maelstrom and bunker and neither of these levels make any sense to me (Obvious goal, opaque pathing). I'd rate them as far harder than anything in world 13 so what do other people think of these levels?

I completed Wiggle room the other day after being 2 off for awhile, and honestly I don't even understand how I beat it. I was confused when it happened because the solution appeared identical to failed solutions, and when I tried to replicate the solution I wasn't able to do it. Optimizing these levels isn't clicking with me and it's making some of them a real shit show to find the remaining moves in D: That and sadly whoever tested these levels optimized them vs many of the ice block levels which were completely unoptimized so no leeway lol (seriously where are the last four moves on bonefish, fuck this level dry).

Last edited by Reach; 01-9-2018 at 09:53 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote