psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
didn't you post a ton in your jtwg though?

I've never really bought too many claims about wolf coaching since there's no real way to prove it

why do you think they'd be told not to post?
Solid questioning on shadow

Quote:
anyone else find this scummy now that he hasn't posted anything else

---

@DaBackpack

fair re: MML
Here also finding hate's vote odd, thinking seems simliar to mine.
Quote:
first take: subaru is very much not a wolf
I don't love the super confident feeling of "very much not" but another that aligns with what I've been thinking so far.
Quote:
might be other posts like this, but lar claiming he didn't shoot fg implies that he assumes zenith was the wolf kill

could be a useful factoid in the future
I really like this being pointed out here, I'd probably have completely missed it. How would MML know which was the wolfkill in this situation? I do still have to read MML's posts so perhaps it's explained there and I just don't know it yet, so take this with me having no info from MML's side currently.
Quote:
as for the players I didn't cover yet:

antori - null, no posts other than early posts sussing xel and "I'm sad you cut me off"
xelicopter - I'm getting flashbacks to last game when you were describing the different powers you could use in the night, and the last time I lynched you I was fucking wrong. town lean
h&h - shadow_god vote was too strong, first impressions too weak. town
jessie - not wolf after cocoa's death. town
precarious - null, literally 1 post and cloud_wine was ???
psychoangel - I don't think her posts on D0 were as eyebrow raising as some people think, so I got a rather null impression at first. now, I think the random reflection she had on shadowgod and his post re: fencing talk seems to be wayyyy too specific of a callout to be retroactive distancing. town lean

---

sunfan - town
MML - town lean
Subaru - town

I want to see how xiz is feeling
I get your points sunfan, but I still don't know what his expected answer and/or payoff was going to be

alignment cop STILL hasn't claimed, so I'm hoping that they weren't tossed out/killed and one of the nulls comes in and stomps some faces
Attempting to put some thoughts into everyone in the game. I can't really say anything as of right now stands out as super suspect from roundbox for me.

Sun Fan - still evaluating
Xiz - still evaluating
MML - still evaluating
roundbox - town lean
Subaru - town lean
XelNya - town lean
Hate - wolf lean
Antori- wolf lean
jessie - town lean
Precarious - not enough info