View Single Post
Old 09-5-2018, 05:58 AM   #1
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P
Default Ego = Not Cool = 2 week ban

This ban basically proves that the rules announcement has no merit, and that mods here can and will ban you for any reason, even if it extends beyond this server

Yeah I fucked up last year. To sum my sins,

>Cried over a forum user that died years back

>assembled a DM brigade against someone who I believed was stalking me for years (spoilers: wrong person!!! whoops)

>sent a whole bunch of cringy/infuriatingDMs to several users, for example, sending real cringy pics of how happy I was that I was banned (details in next point) taking off my dental implants in an attempt to convey that I'm pathetic

>tried to extort my way to FFR modship by blackmailing 2 members because I believed that they were gonna find a way to leak nudes of myself (if they want to identify themselves, that's on them)

>not keeping my word of my proposed redemption to said members, one of which involving serious financial compensation

Now that I got that out of the way, I find it sad that someone's criticism alone is enough to ostracize someone who's contributed to a community - so much so that they have helped build the Stepmania community from the core.

Ultimately, FFR can and will be run in any way the staff wants to operate it. It's just a sad state of affairs to watch this forum devolve into a discourse thunderdome that aims to snipe users for WrongThink.

I'll probably be banned for this post, but at this point, Brag Board is all I care about. This site is dead to me.

Last edited by A2P; 09-5-2018 at 05:59 AM..