View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 03:12 PM   #1274
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Assuming we have two wolves, it's Roundbox and WnB. I solved it in the night.

First, lets get the easy clears out of the way

Xelnya is cleared because duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

SunFan claimed doc, and while the act of claiming doc itself wouldn't clear him in and off itself he had way too many hints and knew to grab those for it to have been a last minute fakery. He also voted Raeko who was a wolf. SunFan (dispute what my sig would lead to believe) would never bus a partner in this situation. He's 100% green in my books.

T-Force was on Raeko too early for me to believe that he is a wolf. I don't know if I've ever seen him bus either.

InDheart voted Raeko first, and no matter what Star wants to say I don't see a problem with InD's early game. Also here's been in this thread as I write this for awhile and I don't know many wolves who read the thread doing night. Wouldn't clear someone for that alone but I think it's some tasty frosting on the villager cake

Both Ben and WnB seem hard to place, but I think that it's extreme unlikely that we had two wolves as the lynch targets because the wagons settled on those two and everyone voted. I think wolves would have probably propped a third option up if both where red, so Ben looks clear to me.

That leaves Roundbox and WnB as wolves.

I've been making cases for Roundbox on why I am not impressed with his game so far all of last phase so if you've been paying any amount of attention you'll know I have him down as 100% scum now after this PoE; He hasn't done any serious work and I'm pretty sure his top wolf picks are ben and me (something he had to 180 on after I started dogging him) with little progression. I'm just not impressed and everyone else looking so good seal the deal.

WnB actually didn't look that bad on their own but PoE points to them. The first days votes actually do not support this however---neither Raeko nor Roundbox tried to save them. We may only have two wolves this game.

I'm obviously going to go Roundbox today.

-

This obviously does not count for an SK, which could still be anyone not Xel or SunFan.
This is a super weak "I solved the game" post.

The first two parts of this post are irrelevant to be posted again. Then your statement for Force is "he was on raeko early." I've seen a rock make better statements. InD's is a lot of speculation on scum team behavior that has no place in this post because it's a general statement that doesn't pertain to InD. Out of norm shit happens and I know you know that. Your process to put ben in town pile is just bad and I know you know it.

This post then REEKS of having been completely pre-prepared. Needless to say I am *far* from convinced this post is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
TOWN:
Xel
Me
InD
reuben_tate

SKETCHY:
Wineandbread
roundbox

HOWLIN':
Lar
I haven't read up on what I missed after "parking" my vote, is there a ghood reason wabby is in the sketch pile so I can check into it?

Quote:
Also, I doubt that -2- wolves didn't vote both days 0 and 1.
OH LOOK GOOD SCUM BEHAVIORAL ASSUMPTIONS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
is this a slip?

also, to answer your earlier question, I resolved that you were not going to be a viable lynch and I was on the fence between you and ben being wolves but not partners. raeko I honestly was having a hard time reading because even though I know a little of her wolf logic, I didn't really see anything in this game that matched it so I think she might have been subverting my expectations for her wolf game and she got my goose
let's just say I expected her to be a bit more bussy but having no votes for two phases goes against it lol
I don't think it's a slip so much maybe a random last second attempt to save.

Quote:
Let's fuckin' go then. You and me. Make the 3 hour drive.

Or, y'know, help us win this game too. That'd be cool.
I thought it was more than three, and I sadly don't have an enhanced or a passport yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Did you fucking read my post?

For what? There's nothing there. I explain why Ben is town in my post already. There's no way both of them are wolf the votes would have shifted much more then they did.

Because there's literally nothing fucking there?
Yeah as far as I'm concerned it's not really a great post. The idea your post was a slip isn't irrational.