View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 08:30 AM   #47
DeadSignal
FFR Player

Default Re: DeadSignal/csenc Progress Thread

My control's in the process of actually resurfacing somewhat, now it's just a matter of getting it consistent alongside my reading - also trying to push it through all sorts of different types of patterning/transitioning in light of my goal to obtain and successfully hone a relatively multifaceted skillset: ultimately my objective is to be able to seamlessly handle runningmen/anchors and burst jacking among other things about as well if not arguably better than more "vanilla" patterning subcategories such as speed and stamina/js upon breaking through the d7 barrier someday.

After all, it's pretty clear that even at my presumed "peak" my control wasn't all that stellar; as a matter of fact I'm pretty certain that I would have ultimately ended up hitting a wall with it anyway had I continued to play the way I used to. This process could easily take several months but I believe it may very well end up being an endeavor worth devoting myself to in the long run.

meanwhile have an enjoy of bad post full of bad scores because i'm bad

js-tardation escape initiative-ish... need to AA 1.1 someday

feels improvable and perhaps even 1.2-able

could definitely obliterate this

good file

will he stop great rushing all the long trills??? find out hopefully within the next 2017 episodes of stepman ball z

okay that was actually good

yesterday's warmup, improvable-ish pa but w/e

clutched the AA, controlling certain long trills is hard

oops forgot to upload this one lmao, was actually pretty nice considering my poor standing overall

finally exacted revenge upon this file at least... run could've been cleaner though

lmao 1.9 AA is actually possible, I still don't get what's with me doing relatively well on this file

I've been told that this isn't anything special and that I should be pushing 1.4 instead, but just in case that takes too long...

Last edited by DeadSignal; 12-31-2016 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: oops forgot one
DeadSignal is offline   Reply With Quote