View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 06:58 AM   #4122
Darkbreezee
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Ingame Song Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Isn't {Red Alert} awfully difficult for an 8? That's some really fast streams with tough jump transitions... If people are voting to put Jurs' OP up to a 9 then {Red Alert} would certainly qualify too, no?
>_<
Cant agree here, guess Red Alert is a "true" lvl 8, if u take that song and compare it too all the other lvl 8's u will find out that Red Alert is a "mid" lvl 8, like "Solitude Sun" , and "Saikyou OX Keikaku" as well, they are pretty similar (especially if u take a look at the song's lengths).
Besides i think its an "individual" problem with those difficult ratings, since u got tons of persons that have no probs with thrills, but they do have probs with jumpstream, or vise versa (e.g. Max Forever), its a 8 as well., for me i'd say its a true lvl 9 since i suck in playing thrills, but a friend of mine would even say thats an easy lvl 8 ..., the difficult ratings are "okay" , if u want to get an exact difficult rating u have to increase the number of difficulties to make it more precisely (instead 1-13 , it could be something like 1-20).

EDIT:
btw: i am a huge fan of ur files, keep it up ;D (example " {Rose}", since i cant manage to AAA the mid part with those "2322322332" arrows, i'd even say its a easy 10, but then u have to ask again: "What indicator should u use to create a fair difficult rating?", maybe the amounts of numbers needed to play and AAA this song?, or maybe an overall rating that gives u a general Idea of "how easy or difficult it is to FC this song?")

Last edited by Darkbreezee; 10-21-2011 at 07:04 AM..
Darkbreezee is offline   Reply With Quote