View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 09:42 PM   #589
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Would love to hear from Xel before EoD.. Well, tbh, almost anyone else, but specifically him.
I think I know why.

The issue is my best push would be super biased, and you're all already doing it.

Lightknight's post about me is fucking weird and I gotta say, I have no clue what to do with it. I have an idea what they were getting at, and I was waiting to see if they did anything else.

But I've got more bias than I think is fair. I would gladly park a vote he though.

I think Lar's interrogation of Charu is sufficient to let Charu walk for today, but I may consider a revisit pending how the night goes.

I think you Trevor, have a post that sits a bit poorly with me, but otherwise I think you're doing good. The insert as 2nd town guide is pretty cute ngl (Lar being the first.)

Arp is, for me, a lost cause for reading, and will not be a focus I have later, I'm frankly just kinda hoping vigi shoots them to solve the slot so I don't have to, though would accept daft or the s person in their place as well (solve an inactive essentially is the "safest" imho use of that, but they can do their thing how they think is the best) I'm too lost in the cipher sauce to read anything else they write that isn't interesting in like, four words or less. It's absolute brain rot for me.

Mellon is doing better, which is bad in the "I got notice need to post" sense, but their posts have been, I guess not lacking? Is that the way to put it? Maybe a few votes tomorrow stacked may do good here

Probably forgetting someone.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote