View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 08:10 PM   #1068
FFRPerfectProject
FFR Player

Default Re: FFR Perfect Project: Revival

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNewson1234xX View Post
Went and submitted Breath After Breath
woooahhh!! Downloading it rn! Thanks a lot for sending this in!! I think that's a new highest difficulty as well!

I'd also like to say real quick to all-a-y'all that I'm highly encouraging sending in as many AAA's as you can more than ever in light of the recent removal of a few songs from the game. A couple of them weren't reasonably possible to AAA, but nonetheless I don't know how much documentation those songs got. The songs and the charts may very well be lost to time.

Alongside that, I encourage this to help add videos of a perfect playthrough to the wiki, which I recently started picking back up again. For those who didn't know, each page for a song has the details for the song and the file that's in the game. Everything from the album it's on, the release date of the song, to the BPM of the song/chart, if available. For the songs that are submitted to the project, that particular song also has a video linked of a AAA Playthrough. The wiki is located here, if you'd like to check it out.

All that aside, thank y'all for sending stuff for the past year or so! It's been really fun helping revive this with Justin and hopefully we can keep this going for a long time to come. :)

-Subaru
FFRPerfectProject is offline   Reply With Quote