View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #250
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Anime North 2014 discussion/hype/planning thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Angel View Post
So, I'm really interested in going now (Thanks Samurai and Pete) =] I think it might be possible in my budget to maybe save up enough in time, I'm just wondering if I can possibly room with some people and the price of the hotels >.< Trying to figure out how much I'll need to save. If I can thanks so much ! (I'm about to start requesting time off so much hype @_@)
Hi! You can room with me and my bros if you'd like. We are just trying to get a solid number and everyone to confirm before booking the hotel but we go every year and we may as well be 100% confirmed going. It would be nice to have another girl to room with!

Last year with six people in the room at the Sheraton I think we ended up spending $73 each total? It was less than $80 I remember. That was for all three nights too. With the badge cost of ~$50, and other random meals/etc, you'll probably need about $150 total for the necessities of the weekend. We didn't have very much fridge space but we can bring a bit of our own food to keep costs down. And then of course whatever extra money for merch, special events etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected

Last edited by mellonxcollie; 01-12-2014 at 11:04 PM..
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote