View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 11:27 AM   #196
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: O.W.L. Scheduling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyus View Post
@FlynnMac @Gold_Stinger

Availability for 4 pm EST tomorrow? Agreed on this with Flynn if it works
Whoops, forgot to respond to this last night. This works fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoulslayer View Post
@sp3c1al
We have a match coming up. I do not think I will be available much this weekend, but I should be available most times next week. Let me know some times that would work for you when you can.

Also, does anyone have their discord or something? It says they were last on FFR on the second of June, so I am wondering if they forgot about this. I also sent them a private message a few days ago, so maybe they will get a notification from that at some point.
I've sent a couple DM's their way on FFR notifying them of the changes in the bracket because of coinflips deciding the outcome. They are not currently in the FFR Official Discord so I have no idea what their Discord is. Or if they are in the FFR Official Discord, they are not using the same searchable username. Give it a little bit of time. If they don't respond, the bracket will move up after some odd days like it has been for the past 2 weeks, and there will be the usual few days notice to at least post something in this thread to sort it out before I start doing coinflips or match calls on availability/activity.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-27-2021 at 11:31 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote