View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 10:38 PM   #1722
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Just gonna remind you of this post pre. When i read your post, i immediately reacted to it. I didn't see any reactions to it from anyone else.

Also, i didn't see 5 had two in the original. My bad. Statement still stands.
This is why I voted you. You're not reading the thread. There was like a page of comments on the same thing you're talking about from DBP and Sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
ok I know I made this same mistake earlier but this is the last time this game I'm going to accept this as a dumbtell
Quote:
with that said prec is probably lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Inb4 you splat like charu did in time traveler turbo clearing people on dumbtells
Quote:
YoshL your OP is not very accessible
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I am not clearing Prec for that. He seems like he couldve thought of that as a wolf. I do like his posts tho. His reads feel against the grain and I tend to like that. Beyond that, I really have to admit that I'm playing off of feel atm. Cel continues to be a wolf btw.
Quote:
I wouldn't put it past Prec but

I kind of just hate wolves that fake dumbtells, it kinda feels like cheating and it just makes the game less fun
Quote:
this isn't a reason why Prec wouldn't fake a dumbtell but I just took an opportunity to express a general opinion about this game

Then, when you posted about it, I explicitly stated that it had already been discussed, at considerable length, and yet you doubled down on it, despite the fact that you then did the same thing I did. Even after I explained what happened, and someone else called it embarrassing, you had no idea what was going on. It's not just my "novels," it was discussed at length by multiple people.

You're not reading the thread.