View Single Post
Old 12-3-2009, 04:36 PM   #50
fireking550
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to fireking550
Default Re: Best team in the NFL?

Let me put this down as quick and simply as i can (which will be quite ****ing huge):

As we all know there are currently eight divisions in the NFL, and by that logic their are eight division leaders. The best team is some where in this pack of eight. The leaders are as follows:

AFC East : New England Patriots
AFC South: Indianapolis Colts
AFC West : San Diego Chargers
AFC North : Cincinnati Bengals
NFC East : Dallas Cowboys
NFC West : Arizona Cardinals
NFC North : Minnesota Vikings
NFC South : New Orleans Saints

I am going to knock off two teams quickly and that would be the Cowboys and the Chargers. The cowboys have been struggling of late, they are in the lead only by a game in their division and their offense just isn't exploding as much as it was. The Chargers started out shaky and have recovered nicely, however they can disappear very quickly if the Broncos right behind them step it up.

So now was are down to the Patriots, Colts, Bengals, Cardinals, Vikings and Saints

I am going to knock out two more now, and that would be the two "Super Dome Showdown" Teams, The Patriots and the Saints. The patriots have not shown the greatness on offense that they once did and the Defense is too you to stop a good Qb as Drew Brees Kindly showed us. However, The saints are not as good as i think their 11-0 record has led us to believe. Their biggest win so far this year is from the Eagles in week 2, they have not played a single division leader or any real contenders from last years playoffs (dolphins don't count). They are improved i give you that, but to say they are the best is a far reach.

Now down to four, Colts, Bengals, Cardinals, and the Vikings.

I am going to knock off two that you probably wouldn't expect, the Cardinals and the Colts. Thats right, I have got rid off both Undefeated teams. The colts have been playing well, their offense is in full Gear and Defense is slowing down most Offenses. Big Problem, they have five consecutive games in which they needed to come back in the fourth quarter. As fas i know, someone will eventually catch up to you at this rate, so i am not buying into them yet either. The Cardinals have a better defense this year but the Injury to Kurt Warner, the guy who makes the team has also eliminated them. If he gets back ready and healthy i see the possibility off a upset in the playoffs for them.

So we are down to two, the Bengals and the Vikings.

i know what you are saying, "how can you have a 8-3 team as a possible best in the league". Well you ignorant asses, their first lose came off a miracle play to the Bengals, The texans game they did struggle but didn't give about 20 points to anyone until the Raiders who also got a lucky fumble bounce. They are number one in points allowed, 3rd in rushing yards allowed, and 6th in total yards allowed on defense. They swept both the Steelers and the Ravens in their division with their 7th ranked rushing offense. They have the Balanced team and they should be easily 10-1 on the season.

The vikings have the 2nd ranked points offense at 31 points per game, 7th in passing yards, 5th in total yards, and 9th in rushing yards. Farve has totally turned around the offense. Their dense stands 8th in points allowed, 8th in yards allowed, and 2nd in rushing yards allowed. They are one of the most balanced teams in the league right now. They have had a medium schedule, and could easily be undefeated without that bad bounce at Pitts.

My opinion Puts them in this Order (weither you agree or not):

1. Bengals
2. Vikings
3. Colts
4. Saints
5. Cardinals
6. Chargers
7. Patriots
8. Cowboys

Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibblre View Post
New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.
fireking550 is offline   Reply With Quote