View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 09:34 PM   #1957
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

i've been keeping up with thread and am like just a little frustrated at not being really able to engage with anything that's been said, mostly because none of the issues that have been brought up against me (i've felt) have been anything to actually have discourse over.

things like "yoshl was voting tforce d0 and d1" is just, tforce has been the wolfiest in my eyes and has never trended upwards like ever. the constant backing off of him from the rest of the game also feels like there's actual validity to my read. simply saying "yoshl voted" without actually looking at like, why i'm voting and just saying "well wolf yoshl can do this" sucks because like, what am I even able to respond with? "no you're wrong" is about it

same with "i'm paranoid of yoshl" that sunfan's been throwing, which beyond that he still hasn't established any like actual thing i can engage with. plop's post as well which i flagged also pretty much flags the same kind of stuff, and i tried to respond once but like, didn't feel like it was going to even be cared about by people because there's not much to explain other than "you're thinking about me wrong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.