View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 04:50 PM   #1243
Olimar12345
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Okay, so it looks like we're just looking for the 3p now (it's my goal to actually vote/participate this phase). Things I just noticed from reading the last few page (make-shift sus. list I guess):

RB
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
did vigi let inD fake claim this whole time
wtf?
olimar asleep at the wheel???
RB's reaction was pretty big here, seems town. Completely contrasts Celira's reaction.

Celira
Suggesting no lynch would give us time and slow down the 3P, so that seems pretty town. While I'm not used to that being an option (it isn't a thing we do on NSM) I agree that doing so would be statistically the better option today. We could get more posts to read/base our next lynch on and with the night kill we would have a higher percentage of hitting the target (1/3 chance as opposed to today's 1/4, especially since both lynches would have a game-ending effect).

Although, if we do this, what's stopping the 3P from not doing a night kill? Seems like they could just intentionally not kill someone in the night and get the same odds for the next phase, essentially prolonging the game for no reason.

Star
Classic wolf (3P in this case) first phase post in which you ended up contributing to the problem but said you should have gone with your gut (the found wolf).

more later if I can remember.