View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 06:48 AM   #114
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: WAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonpapes View Post
I think the better question is when we are such a tight knit and dwindling community of special snowflakes, why do we tolerate the repeated anti-social behaviour of certain users? (Repeated harassment, trolling, ban evasion using alternate accounts, dramatic community "exits" only to come back and act like an even bigger douche than before, etc)
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonpapes View Post
yeah this is why they aren't allowed near guns
Lmfao I have no fucking opinion on you, but this entire spat started from you making a hypocritical condescending comment at me, others pointed it out and you went off the deep end ONCE AGAIN and started saying "ty armed forces for discharging choof he shouldnt be near guns" like holy fuck bro

Me having no opinion on you despite you coming at me in this thread will continue, at this point I'm just amused at how you seem to always think you're the goddamn victim as everyone looks on shaking their heads. At a certain point gotta wonder why damn near everyone is on one side of the equation dontcha think?

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 08-27-2020 at 06:50 AM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote