View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 09:07 PM   #109
melonpapes
FFR Player

Default Re: WAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
out of context how?
You screenshot my reply to DBP's thoughts on the situation without even including the post I'm replying to, where DBP also says "I was pursued by an 18 year old when I was 25 [...] at the end of the day, we are both adults, attracted to each other and able to make independent decisions on bodily autonomy" hows that for no context/skewing the context? If your line of reasoning is that I am somehow creepy for posing the question and gathering opinion on it, then logic follows that everyone in that thread that agreed that it is not creepy for 18/19 year olds to date people up to 30/35 years old is also a creepy pedo. I got bad news for you, Backpack, V, ShadowGod, Svaz, Charu, Dossar, sunfan, ilikexd, coolboyzrule, etc.

the only one who made a take that justified pedophilia was Moria who said "if theres grass on the field play ball" which is an actual fucking creepy statement if we are pointing out creepy shit. yep lets ignore 8 pages of various users basically all agreeing that this is fine and even the one post that actually advocates hebephilia to focus on me because I made the "hey guys I have sex joke"

You surely aren't that deficient.

And anyone who screenshots shit from TGB should be booted from the forum, tbh, so have fun in chit chat for the rest of your days.

Last edited by melonpapes; 08-26-2020 at 10:36 PM..
melonpapes is offline   Reply With Quote