View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 06:38 PM   #7
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: I have high-quality versions of a bunch of legacy songs if someone wants to reste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolgamer View Post
If anyone wants to restep, I have high-quality versions of a large number of songs.

Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl, Terror From Beyond, Euphoria, Get On The Move, Squarebear's Falling and visionsnrgyzdmix, Salad For Your Tuesday, Dentrite, Lethal Injection, AIM Anthem, Kick It... a whole bunch of older songs.

Side-note: FFR used to actually have a music store. IF anyone actually bought packs (other then support token ones and such) let me know, or where I can purchase the stuff. Thinking Haroon Piracha, DJ RageVI... if you have the Synesthetic CD... seriously, HIT ME UP. A lot of the old cd-r needs to be properly preserved to avoid data rot, and I can help. I have a copy of Skellybones but there's some data issues.
If you provide me a list of what you have, I can possibly replace the existing legacy files with the updated higher quality audio. It's something I can bring up with the GM Team and see if we're all on board with it, but I'm still curious what you have.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote