View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 11:38 AM   #5
Xtreme2252
Jumpstreams Suck
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Xtreme2252 Send a message via MSN to Xtreme2252 Send a message via Yahoo to Xtreme2252 Send a message via Skype™ to Xtreme2252
Default Re: I have high-quality versions of a bunch of legacy songs if someone wants to reste

I'd love to give Lethal Injection a shot, plus I just really like the song. Also, I swore I remember there being an original version of "Runny Mornings (SGX Mix)" just titled "Runny Morning," but I can't seem to find it on the internet anymore. I also have Clusteryiff's remix of Straight to Video, but it might be compressed. I used it to make a Wolf's Rain amv back when I was a wolfaboo, but that laptop died and I believe the only version that's survived is a rip of that old YouTube video.

Also, The Fat's Sabobah was nice enough to send me Salad for Your Tuesday. He really doesn't like the song though, hence why it doesn't have an official download. I find it catchy and fun, but I can agree that it doesn't hold up quite like Water Like Pudding or Song for the Nihonjins.

Last edited by Xtreme2252; 08-23-2020 at 11:43 AM..
Xtreme2252 is offline   Reply With Quote