View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 06:45 AM   #942
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Ormix View Post
edit: oop sorry for double post but in the event I don't improve this I wanna say ty ben for hosting a sic tourney and gg to the top 3 recipients 8)
Thanks, I'm glad I could host one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
honestly though lol

yeah thanks ben for the tourney. this is the reason why i've derusted as much as i did. it's been a lot of fun
Yeah, I think this tournament did a pretty good job of getting people back into the game and derusting and stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe93 View Post
I blame cruel whole v2 and powerpoints, or any overrated 80s.

I was awful in the beginning but I got some groove back after a grind. I still would get destroyed in d5 in FFR at least. Like that 16/19 good 90 what even is
Like I've explained to other people, your level on FFR wasn't very indicative of your overall skill (and probably still isn't) due to your ability to do well on jack files. So jacks aside, you were around a high D4 level to begin with but I think it's safe to say that you would be able to fend for yourself in D5 in a future tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
oh yeah thanks ben for picking the bestest most funnest song for the final round :3
I aim to please~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtehanonymous View Post
The same goes for me Benguin! I've had a lot of fun and it's been nice to really derust. Because of this tourney I improved my rank for the first time in like...years haha.
I've had the same experiences myself. My best scores were like from 6-7 years ago, but now the Leaderboards thingy is starting to be filled in with some things I've been playing recently as well which has been nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
thanks for the tourney and congrats to the winners
You're welcome~
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkplasma1 View Post
Im in, why not? XD
We're almost six weeks into this tournament which is about to end soon. Unfortunately, it's a bit too late to join
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
So how did the excitebike thing turn out? Has that been decided yet or is that a lil after-the-round thing?
People have until the end of this round to submit. I'll be posting a list of the current submissions in just a moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XillareX View Post
Is it too late to enter? I'm curious, never enter in a tournament. Sounds like fun
Yup, this tournament is about to end unfortunately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Yes it is a D7 file. Both you and Suicidaln00b made insane improvements during the tournament. Both of you are basically tipping the scale into D7, there's probably a decent change that both of you could AAA a 95 with that type of control and burst speed.
this
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
quitting FlashFlashRevolution
why? :c

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing