View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 03:09 AM   #1
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default [Player Sign-Ups] The FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special: How my Grinch Got Run Over by...

... Buddy the Elf on a Reindeer While Visiting the Isle of Misfit Toys to Become a Dentist Starring Peter Dinklage Including The Dreidel Song ft. John Legend

Wolves
1. Santa Claus (Sleigh Driver)- each night, targets two players. If these players do not share a color, their actions from that night will be redirected to each other.
2. Mall Santa (Wolf seer)- each night, targets a player. Is told that player's color.
3. Santa's Elf- a vanilla wolf.

Humans
4. Mall Cop (One-shot vigilante)- once per game, during a night phase, may target a player. That player dies at the end of that night phase.
5. Michael Jackson (Seer)- once each night, may target a player. Is told the color of that player.
6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
7. Buddy the Elf- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
8. Olive, the Other Reindeer- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
9. Joseph the Carpenter- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
10. Judas Maccabeus- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
11. The Grinch- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
12. Ebenezer Scrooge- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
13. The Bumble- once each night, may spin the dreidel.

The Dreidel
Each night, all vanilla humans get to play dreidel. Each side of the dreidel- Nun, Gimel, Hey, and Peh- have a 25% chance of occurring.
Nun- Nothing happens.
Gimel- The player gains a one-shot role seering.
Hey- The player gains a one-shot color seering.
Peh- The player loses all seering powers they’ve gained so far.
The Dreidel powers cannot be used until the kinara is fully lit.

The Kinara
At the beginning of the game and each additional phase afterwards, a candle on the kinara will be lit. Once all seven candles are lit, the dreidel powers become useable at any time. Additionally, the wolf team gains powers.
Special Delivery- Santa Claus can deliver a bomb to any player, killing them and obliterating any chances of a cardflip.
Segue- The Mall Santa’s seering power turns into a Role Seer.
Call Me Elf One More Time- Santa’s Elf gains a roleblock power. (Once each night, may target a player. That player’s actions fail and they are notified of the roleblock.)

Night start, ootc on, cardflips on, night talk on. Ootc can take place anywhere as long as logs are sent to your host. For lazy purposes my server will feature two channels, one private for wolf chat and one for everyone in the game.
Humans have unique roles but are told they are a human, not their color.
If people be hatin' I can probably change it to make night 1 be kill-less

WHEN YOU SIGN UP PLEASE STATE WHETHER YOU WANT A KILL-LESS NIGHT ONE

Players:

1. the sun fan
2. MixMasterLar
3. XelNya
4. mellonxcollie
5. DaBackpack
6. Antori
7. Svaz
8. Funnygurl555
9. inDheart
10. Charu
11. Wayward Vagabond
12. funnier6
13. Lightknight924

Substitutes

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

Last edited by flashflash account; 01-30-2019 at 09:49 PM..
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote