View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 10:47 AM   #1291
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
In other news correct me if I'm wrong here: the safe and smart play is for wolf team (but not sk) to kill the IC night 1, unless they were confident they could take out a PR. Given they went the riskier route and it may have worked (if their nk was on blocker and not the antivigi) leads me to think one of the two wolves left at least are good at pr hunting or know site meta well, or got lucky (ruling out the luck factor). In my mind the people who are strong enough who are in this game and also know the meta well enough and such, are inD, Raeko, Roundbox; I assume there's one wolf in those 3.
Huh. I'm wondering if it's possible that Gun was saved by Manti from the mafias on the first night, meaning that the SK shot Haku? Or if the mafias killed Haku, it could just be that they were worried about Manti saving him.

@roundbox I am unsure in the idea that Manti would be trying to use his power as more of a block, than as a save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
Unless there's some super weird stuff going on and the wolf and third party just so happened to hit the same person, I'm going to take a guess and say that this sets up Olimar as anti-town.
Something I was just thinking about, is that inD seemed like a good kill choice for Curry in particular. (inD started votes on Curry at the end of Day 1, even if he did not stick with it, and on Day 2 thought that antitown players were pushing on roundbox.). But obviously that isn't what he ended up doing, so I am wondering what he was trying to go for. It does make a certain amount of sense that Curry was pushing his theory about there being an inactive SK because most/all the kills he had seen were from mafia and from inD, though (indicating he killed Zoshi). Zoshi was read as a town by basically everybody, so whoever person(s) killed him probably did not think they could get him hanged. Zoshi mainly sused round and olimar. The only reason I can see Cel as an SK wanting to shoot him really, is Cel assuming the mafia may shoot inD, and wanting to kill the person who was most agreed as town besides that.