All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: FFR Standalone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
new vid

EDIT:

You're kidding right? The Temporary FAQ has a few short paragraphs on the subject, but it's in no way parallel to the quality of this thread.
If all of the information needed to run the standalone can be found in the Temporary FAQ, where's your support for mac users?

Your thread is good as a general FAQ (which I'm sure it was intended to be), but this thread has the main focal point of the standalone itself, not to mention the flashy title that actually draws people to it instead of something that looks outdated (Even though it's not) by the use of the word "temporary." Nowhere in your thread did I see as many different links for different flash players, etc. I don't think it's right that you're calling this thread unnecessary, especially since it's helping people...
/rant

Oh excuse me that my thread wasn't good enough for you. 1st off he didn't have the Mac stuff up either till he edited a few hours go. 2nd the links needed to play the actual game are on the FAQ which were the ones that mattered. Haku's and Dossar's engine didn't exist when I made the thread almost a year ago, sorry I didn't have links for something that didn't exist. I have downloads for both 8 and 9 listed on there, I have the instructions on how to use the standalone and how to log in to it. Even have your video linked in it.

The point was is the other thread has all the info and has been a sticky for nearly a year but people made threads anyway. This will be no different people will still over look it. Plus someone who is not familiar with things wont even know what the hell a standalone is. They will probably still make a thread about "how do I reduce lag?" So the ffr standalone title is really only good for the frequent forum goers.

Plus on a final note, telling people to save the .sfw is just causing a TON of confusion because it doesn't work. The same question got repeated over and over because of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 08-31-2011 at 07:28 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote