View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 12:50 AM   #1889
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Are people... townreading Xiz? 'Cause I'm not.

Is this OMGUS? Maybe, for what he said at EOD. But I don't know if Xiz actually believes his reads. They don't seem firm, and it doesn't look like he's trying to nail anyone. It looks like he knows the direction that town is going ahead of time as well. He's saying some textbook wolf things like "I don't like the direction that town is going in," and "I don't have any wolf reads." I see possible associations with Xiz and Cel and Xiz and Ind. He brings them both up quite a bit; however, Ind is still null and Cel has been lightly pressured at most. Also, I wonder why he read Freezin as town. That's just me not having an opinion of him yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
So i'm a bit lost with the whole grad/ind/dbp bait thing so im going back and reading it and this post caught my eye

For whatever reason this sentence looks edited in the form of ind trying to be very careful on what he is saying, due to the oddly placed period? Uuuusuallly thats a scummy sign lol.
I thought that this was a pretty cool thing to latch onto.

Quote:
yes, i think there is a difference

blind is complaining about 22 pages with little room to absorb after already reading it. he just came from a previous game as town with 5k posts or whatever, he was town there and i dont think he complained about post count, he more just floated on by. It seems more of an excuse and slack as a wolf.

ind I think is lying about not reading the thread, im sure he will as the day progresses, theres really no reason for him not to at this stage.
The blind part seems like an easy thing to say. Slightly scummy IMO. Ind part, NAI.

Quote:
okay i like cel now
dat read reversal... I guess this is something that Xiz does? But ehhhhhh.

Quote:
his reads on myself which seems weak, his read on blind which im asking for clarification, the sytho read seems like a prep vote if sytho ends up being a misslynch because it's one of those town but not town reads. Rest feel kinda sheepy i guess.

I do like the cel read though, because it's wrong, since prec wasn't in the past turbo where cel rolled wolf so his logic checks out there.
^ on precarious's reads. yet, i haven't seen Xiz do anything about Precarious. Seems scummy.

Quote:
OOOFFFF

ive got a lot of town, but no strong wolves

im curious mostly about dbp now, glad hes back
blind is a ? but not beneficial to lynch today
sunfan i dont think i can get behind lynching
gradiant i think is town but i wanna see where the pressure goes, i might hop on if i like it

also i will take that read to the grave about the sunfan joke thing i will not be taking that back hah
I hate it when people say "Ohhh i have so many town but few wolves" right because it's so easy for a wolf to do that. It's harder to fabricate wolf reads. I dunno.

Quote:
i think it was amazing and people should have looked at it. However, I think dbp is actually town tho from how he reacted to me specifically. It was pretty much exactly how he treated when sunfan and i voted him in the turbo. I think what he did all of yesterday was terrible but hes good
This I thought it was okay. I don't really understand what about DBP's reaction made him such a townie town, but whatever.

Quote:
Oh cel is town
Fg see like, any of my posts this phase but I think her saying how sunfan is a misslynch or a wolf setup misslynch feels fake, I gotta go back and try to explain that again because funny said that twice in two different instances which feels fake to me
Ind I’m actually null on, I’ll get back to you on that
DBP I think his reaction to me at EOD was great. It was literally cut and paste from when both you and I voted him in the turbo.
nai

Quote:
Never got around to this

I think funny is a wolf, but i don't know why. I feel like the things i've been trying to pin on her don't make sense fully but really funny's play this game hasn't made much sense either. I'm not sure she believes her reads.

InD hasn't said anything super significant to me, I know he thought i was a wolf at one point but I forgot why, and at least he is talking so I gotta iso him. I skimmed his recent post where he went back and looked at gradiant so i'll look at that. Gimmi a bit.

With such little activity im worried we are going in a wrong direction also but i don't know how yet.
I also don't like the bolded part... as if he knows... we're.. yeah.

Quote:
you got me real paranoid broski

theres motion for funny, so if she ends up being town it felt like you were prepping me or something

post didn't vibe well with me
For some reason I don't... like this. It feels like inauthentic paranoia.

Quote:
wait whats that vote funny such a wolf
A wolf would know that both me and w_c are town. This might be a good way to knock another townie out this phase.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)