View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 08:20 PM   #1160
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
The only interaction raeko arguably had with Curry is that raeko voted for funnygirl during the end of Day 1 while Curry was kind of an option. It is at 5:55am in my time that Curry is put to 2 votes, and while Cel does unvote before raeko decides to vote for funnygirl, it is within the same minute as raeko's vote (5:58am).

Curry voted raeko at the start of D2, with an italics declaration that wolves may be people not doing much. This was what he said when Cel said she tends to be quiet

It is confusing, because I like that he mentions that he has actual eperience with others being wrong about her while she was being quiet. But him asking for corroboration specifically when he already has the idea that she may always be (from Charu, and from Cel now), seems like it may be done with the intent of giving himself a reason to back off, while still being able to emphasize later that raeko was a "past vote" of his.
sorry, where would he have that corroboration from before this game?

i'm not really sure how much attention raeko was paying to the end of day 1, tbh. she had said one total thing about funnygurl before that, nothing about curry, nothing about xel who was somewhat viable (cel wanted to vote him), and popped in to make the one post about olimar. so i think at some point she just decided her vote was going to be on funny regardless of whatever the counter was, and so her lack of a vote on curry isn't so notable