View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Streets [58 or 50]

Disclaimer: This thread is TOTALLY NOT a blatant attempt at trying to unlock [Heavy]. It's DEFINITELY not true I'm only trying to get this bumped down so that it falls within the [Heavy] difficulty range, and the fact that I can score far, far better on this song than any other song I know of in the 50-57 range is just a complete coincidence and has NOTHING to do with me trying to manipulate ffr difficulties so that I can easily unlock [Heavy]. I'm CERTAINLY NOT being sarcastic in ANY WAY whatsoever. No, REALLY, I MEAN it. What, you think I'm lying? I find your lack of faith disturbing. I really do.

This song plays like a 40 to me (yes, a 40). It's entirely constant 165bpm swung 12th patterns with no more than 12 notes per second:

The main difficulty arises in the very cramped one-handed patterns in the last 300 notes, for instance, 3[13] 3[34] 34 [34]4 43, then 2[24] 2[12] 21 [23]2 [23]2 12. Personally, since you get a break every 2 taps, I don't find them particularly troublesome at all, far easier than (say) the purple patterns in Blue Marine, for the sake of comparison. Although I'm certain 58 is far too high, it's hard for me to compare its difficulty accurately - I can't find any other song that emphasises one-handed patterns as much as this one does, and since people do tend to have trouble with one-handed cramped things in general, I'm suggesting 50. Any thoughts?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote