View Single Post
Old 11-8-2019, 08:19 AM   #444
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Charu has said nothing important so far and says his d0 was for entertainment. I cant stand this. either charu is wolf or unhelpful town. Charu's meme play is super annoying and because he isnt really helping and just making things more confusing Id vote them easy. As for actually being a wolf I dont have a clear read. His confusing meme play looks wolfy, On top of that him saying d0 was entirely meme is a lie and everyone knows it. So like idk either hes playing the worst game in the world or hes wolf either way Id vote him. Shadow looks bad but again im super biased. I dont like shadow because it really seems like they are just sitting back and going after small and easy reads with out too much responsibilty I guess. Mellon collie looks a little better maybe not that great to go after right now. Idk flashflash kind of looks bad because riot flips town but, there also playing pretty town. So I guess what I want is charu to give reads and not meme the fk out of the reads. I also want shadow to give some kind of thought process of where they are at. Idk what to ask flash flash right now but i am suspect a little not for any good reason tho exept for riot flipping town. Funny is kind of wierd because they try harded for a second then left and people were okay with that which I find wierd.
Can you explain to me what in your mind makes me look bad from the riot flip? Super concise answer please

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless