View Single Post
Old 11-9-2016, 04:15 PM   #546
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Well call me wolfy then cause today that's what I'm gonna do. You nerds aint solving shit d0. I'll be back at eod, read everything again and make a final choice with all the information available
Fucking disgusting, like when you're mom sick and your dad cooks the stew instead.

My only hesitation in voting you over this shit is that it's almost too wolfy to be wolfy.

Quote:
I like arguing with people
Is that what you call this?

Quote:
I feel it's about equal. Both games i did little to solve the game and spent most of the time kicking up dust with pointless arguments. Wouldn't say my behavior is alignment indicative after doing a quick self audit
"It's ok if I suck this game because I always suck! Pass the dick, Gold Stinger:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I have no idea, I pushed on freezin for what I thought was a bad post then he came in and pushed on me for "reaching"

good enough for me for now, I was just about to unvote actually because my first set of scumreads has often been wrong and if you actually follow through that's enough to give you a day pass

back to juckter
Huh.

So how long do we have to go without a Freezin post before you think he needs to be examined again?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter