View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #1806
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Default Re: Rock Band. More Awesome.

Although the song list may not seem as strong as Guitar Hero 6 (lol story mode), all this extra stuff is definitely making this game worthwhi=ile.

Problem is that not all songs will have KB charts, even if it does have piano/KB in it. Only a select few from DLC and the previous two RB games will have it apparently What a killer.

also, future DLC will have pro-guitar charts, but you'll have to pay an extra $1 for it though. Dunno if ALL future DLC will have it though. Need to confirm that.

That said, ALL previous songs will have pro drums as the drum charts were already separated into different drum sections, so it was real easy for them to convert them all.

Some people are already releasing videos of RB3 gameplay. Lucky bastards getting their hands on it first

Finally, I want to ask when the Fender Squier is coming out. I dunno I want it instead of the cheaper one because I want the real experience, and I'm too lazy to buy a real guitar and learn it, so this game will be my lame excuse to learn >.>
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote