Thread: 300 [70 or 67]
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 10:23 AM   #6
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 300 [70 or 67]

Bad frames for some of the 16th jumpjack sections and overall difficulty of the mid-section makes me think it's fine at 70.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
It could very well be that the nerve-wracking effect has affected the file's difficulty rating. If songs were rated based on one's ability to AAA it (I'm not 100% sure what the measure of rating is), then it would possibly increase the difficulty slightly due to the hardest parts being at the end of the file.
This factor, albeit quite small, does have a moderating effect on difficulty ratings. Something like RWoB for instance would probably be a point or two less in difficulty if the spike which occurs close to six minutes into the file was shifted to the very beginning, and I can guarantee scores would drastically improve as a result of that shift. Some may disagree with incorporating that as a metric when determining file difficulties, but anything that would otherwise impact the leaderboards for a given file should be taken into account imo, as current statistics provide the strongest argument for whether or not a file should be moved up or down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote