View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 02:48 PM   #11
Zlyice
Slightly unpronounceable
Lead Difficulty Consultant
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
My first rhythm game was Tap Tap Revenge, but the game had a noticeable issue with dropped inputs. It made me wonder if there were a similar game out there that used a keyboard instead of a touch screen. Seeing my skill progression over time has encouraged me to stick around, but the community is a big part of why I stick around as well.

What is the story behind your username?
I wanted to pick something unique that wouldn't already be taken. This met that goal, but unfortunately teenage me didn't stop to consider that one day I'd need to actually figure out how to pronounce it...

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
There are a lot of people I could mention here, but the original AAA gang (revolutionomega, T-Force, and Lights) are all people that have played a big role in why I enjoy playing this game and sticking around this community so much.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?
I would love to see this game implement some sort of community-driven tag system for the files in-game. It would make it much easier to find files that test certain skillsets and could also be used to tag songs with common themes or genres.