View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 07:26 PM   #356
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
All in honesty, this entire time, Ben appears as town for me. Heck, his colored reads look town, but I guess you could reason that was due to Ben assuming he was about to be moved over to this game.

Then you got this phase where Ben is like "Y'know what? I'm done, just get me off and then flip me in the other dame."

Reverse psychology, as star-crossed put it for gold stinger and myself? Also probably, but I've seen just... "Ben" in this game, if that makes sense? Nothing scummy about him, just him responding how I would think he would respond to people.
Ben usually tends to get negative attention for his "tone" I think, early in games. What is suspect to me, is that he has not tried to follow up on which wolves may be pushing him, as I tried to explain earlier. So, to me, it comes off as rhetoric that he may be afraid of losing the argument if he were to follow to through, rather than a genuine way to investigate. Also, that people keep hanging afk folks instead of him.

A reason that I think asking to be voted or flipped can be a reverse psychology play is that people thought gold stinger was a town after he did it.