View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 12:22 AM   #400
tosh
O Derby, Where Art Thou?
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Main team sticking out to me is Awoken Shiva / r/g Cao Cao, Urd, Urd, flex / Awoken Shiva [friend helper]. If all of your subs are fire, then two Awoken Shivas paired together effectively give you a 20.25x multiplier when matching 6 combo.

R/G Cao Cao uvo is just straight up ridonkulous. The two Urds give you double tpa with a fairly quick board change (that includes heart orbs for much needed rcv). For the flex spot I would probably put in an Awoken Minerva even though she doesn't have any tpa awakenings. Skilling her up is a bit of a butt (can only skill her up with herself or a flampy) but she's a quick 5-turn orb changer with solid stats.

If your Liu Bei is not the mini version, then you could also do Verdandi / g/r Liu Bei, GZL (Green Zhuge Liang), Astaroth, flex / Verdandi [friend helper].

Main staples of this team are the g/r Liu Bei (the 3 tpa awakenings) and GZL (active skill that buffs attacker type). For the flex spot I would probably put in the Marine Rider because it has an attacker typing and its orb change is fairly quick at 7 turns. I do a weaker variation of this team consisting of Verdandi / Liu Bei, Perseus, g/g Alraune, Meimei / Verdandi and I got through the Super Sunny diff of the PAD Island collab pretty easily. Adding the GZL in there gives you a lot of burst potential.
tosh is offline   Reply With Quote